Welcome to Wednesday!

Welcome to Wednesday

Hope everyone's week is going well. If not, well, at least it's halfway over!

Unfortunately, my reading has slowed significantly this week. There's really no excuse, as nothing has changed from my normal routine. I just can't seem to sit still and focus long enough on reading lately. Currently, I'm in the middle of 4 books, which isn't that bad considering two of them are fulfilling some obligations. So, instead of a book review, I will try to appease with pictures of gorgeous flowers.




I picked these up at the local farmers market last Saturday. Not only were they cheap, but I was able to support a local grower. Zinnias are just so vibrant and colorful. Unfortunately, my thumb isn't green enough to cultivate such beauty, but I'm working on it. There's nothing like fresh flowers around the apartment to perk up my spirits!

Comments

  1. These are so pretty! I understand completely about not being able to sit still long enough to read; however, I just picked up "My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me," which is a collection of revamped fairy tales. For whatever reason, I'm really enjoying it. Even though I am reading so many other books, I'm really getting into short story collections because it's easier to pick up on the go- no worrying about forgetting the characters or getting emotionally attached. Love the pictures-great start to the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading has been slow lately too so I fully understand where you are coming from. Love the zinnias! They brighten up a room! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are indeed gorgeous! My reading has been slow for the past week and a half, and I am hoping to pick back up today and get into the swing of things again. Hope you are able to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I am playing more scrabble online and reading fewer books....sighhhh. I do have 3 reviews to write as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love farmers markets. I love to buy locally!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular